Stockholders of TESARO, Inc. and all other interested parties may communicate with the Board of Directors in the following manner:
The communication may be directed to any of the following individuals or groups:
- The Board of Directors;
- The Chairman of the Board of Directors; or
- The non-management members of the Board of Directors, as a group.
The communication must be addressed to the relevant individual or group and sent to the following address by U.S. mail, overnight courier or hand delivery:
1000 Winter St., Ste. 3300
Waltham, MA 02451
Attn: Corporate Secretary
- The communication must prominently display the legend "BOARD COMMUNICATION" in order to indicate to the Secretary that it is a communication for the Board of Directors. Upon receiving such a communication, the Secretary will promptly forward the communication to the relevant individual or group to which it is addressed.
The Board of Directors has requested that certain items that are unrelated to the duties and responsibilities of the Board of Directors should be excluded, such as:
- Junk mail and mass mailings
- Resumes and other forms of job inquiries
- Business solicitations or advertisements
- The Secretary will not forward any communication determined in his or her good faith belief to be frivolous, unduly hostile, threatening, illegal or similarly unsuitable. The Secretary maintains a list of each communication that was not forwarded because it was determined by the Secretary to be frivolous. Such list is delivered to the Chairman of the Board of Directors at each quarterly meeting of the Board of Directors (and made available to each other member of the Board of Directors). In addition, each communication subject to this policy that was not forwarded because it was determined by the Secretary to be frivolous is retained in TESARO, Inc.'s files and made available at the request of any member of the Board of Directors to whom such communication was addressed.
Please submit your question using the form below.